Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nikki's Custom Diaper Bag

I posted a few weeks back about a diaper bag I created for my good friend Nikki.  Nikki is due ANY MINUTE with her first little kiddo and she was super sweet to want a bag from me to use!  I pointe her in the direction of fabric.com and told her to 'go crazy' picking out a couple of fabrics that she really loved.  She chose a great red and black floral for the exterior and a white and black 'scroll' print for the interior.  I was SO excited to get Nikki her diaper bag that I forgot to take pictures prior to packaging and mailing it to her. She was kind enough to take some pictures however and here they are:
Nikki modeling her new Pursewna diaper bag!  She looks like a professional Mommy already!

The interior fabric of Nikki's bag has a beautiful scroll floral print in black on a white background.  I also put six pockets inside as well as three pockets on the outside too.

Another pic of the exterior of Nikki's bag - features an vintage white button for the closure....

Nikki - I am SO excited for you to be a Mommy!  You and Joe are going to make great parents!  Sending you LOTS of positive 'labor and delivery' thoughts!!!!  Maybe Baby will give you an ultimate birthday present and arrive on the 11th to share your birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment