Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Floral Pins and Hair Clips

I've had these pins and hair clips for awhile now but photographing them and posting to my Etsy shop seemed fairly daunting.... I finally did it though this week and I'm really happy with how the pictures have turned out!  What do you think?
























































Prices for the small hair clips or brooches are $3.00 and for the large are $5.00 - I might have to re-visit those prices though.... maybe offer a deal if you buy 3 or more - a package deal is always great and since they're so light, shipping won't be very much.  Hoping to have these in my Etsy shop soon, send me an email if you're interested: pursewna@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I. Want. Three. Will email you.......adore!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like photo number 3, 7, and 17:)
    Super cute....keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete