Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yarn Wreath Fun

Oh my.... ever since seeing this amazing shop on Etsy:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/KnockKnocking, I have been DYING to try making my own yarn wreath.  There are TONBS of amazing examples on the web - check these lovelies out:



         









I'm not even going to try and compete with this woman because her color combos and flair are beyond compare but I thought it'd be a great chance to try a different 'craft' to see how things turned out.  Using this great tutorial:  Take Heart Blog - Yarn Wreath Tutorial, my wreath turned out like this:






I think it turned out pretty awesome, don't you?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention dear! Your wreath is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU! What an inspiration!!! I seriously drool every time I look at your Etsy shop. :)

    ReplyDelete